Todd Davies & Associates helps leading companies take their governance, risk and assurance functions to the next level.
Typically engaged by those responsible for leading or overseeing the audit or risk function, we undertake a structured approach to:
- ensure you have the right approach and structures for your organisation
- set the right performance standards
- get you better outcomes and a greater level of comfort
- have more engaged and satisfied stakeholders
- while also realising cost savings if there are any to be had.
Typical outcomes arising from our involvement include:
- A clear and unified vision and sponsorship by internal stakeholders
- clear accountabilities between the various assurance, risk and compliance functions
- Optimisation of risk and assurance coverage
- Increased risk-sensing ability
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Streamlined implementation with minimal false-starts
Obligation free discussion
If you have a targeted outcome you want to achieve or a problem to be resolved with your audit and risk functions, contact us for a no-obligation discussion on (02) 9043 1719.
White papers to inform your thinking
- GRC together or separate. This white paper discusses the perennial issue on whether to group governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions together and is essential background reading for anyone considering a restructure.
- GRC the case for integration. This white paper explores the case for integration under a holistic Chief Risk Officer.
- World class internal audit. This white paper summarises our decade-long quests for what world class is, how to find it, and make it work.
Please contact us for access.