We specialise in organisations facing complex delivery challenges, particularly those with high levels of non financial risk. Here’s a snapshot of some of what we do.
Education, healthcare & human services
- ARC Chairman of the world’s second largest education system (NSW Education).
- Strategy advice to National TAFE (lead consultant on national branding projects and national student services review) and Victoria University
- Strategy / risk advisor to North Coast Institute of TAFE
- Board member, Bunbury Institute of Education
- Probity advisor to WA Education
Health and human services
- ARC Chair: Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District, South East Sydney Local Health District.
- ARC Chair: Statewide Clinical Support Services (SA)
- ARC Chair: Cancer Institute NSW.
- ARC member: Central Adelaide Local Health Network.
- Strategy, coaching and advisory work with InvoCare, Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust and Centennial Park.
- Principal risk reviews for country health networks.
Media, entertainment, tourism and hospitality
- Head of risk and audit for Fairfax Media Ltd.
- Extensive risk and audit advisory work for Australian Broadcasting Corporation and West Australian Newspapers.
- Co-founder and lead for Australia’s first integrated digital streaming business + digital download store + record label (Pulse Radio Group).
- Extensive work in the music industry, including Chairman of West Australian Music Industry Association.
Hospitality and gaming
- Material and principal risk reviews for Star Entertainment Group, Tabcorp.
- Founding member of KPMG’s government advisory practice (WA)
- Extensive advisory experience across state, commonwealth government and the tertiary education sector
- Extensive experience as Audit and Risk committee member and chair of complex delivery agencies
Infrastructure, property, transport and resources
Energy and environment
- Lead independent director, ACF
- Chairman, GreenCollar – Australia’s leading environmental markets advisor
- Risk and advisory – AusNet, ElectraNet, Origin Energy, Santos
- Risk & framework advisory (confidential)
Infrastructure and transport
- Audit and risk committee of Sydney Trains
- Risk and Performance Committee of the South Australian Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
- Audit and risk transformation at AusNet, Leighton, Santos, Woodside.
- Strategy & strategic foresight work for AusNet, ElectraNet.
Mining and resources
- Global internal audit service design and procurement for Rio Tinto
- Risk framework and emerging risk work with BHP
- Risk and assurance advisory for Origin Energy, Santos and Woodside.
Property and construction
- Founding member of KPMG’s Property and Urban Economics advisory practice (WA)
- Strategy, feasibility and modelling work or urban renewal projects, housing community planning, urban infill / urban living strategy
- Housing strategy – mining etc.
- Outsourced head of audit for WA Housing Department (Homeswest)
- Probity advisor + reviewer on various PPPs, JVs, construction and renewal programs etc.
Find out more about our clients and testimonials here.