TDA is committed to keeping its environmental footprint as low as possible and has been committed to the following practices for many years:
Pro-bono and environmental work
- Todd has been involved in a range of sustainability endeavours for many years including as a non-executive of Australia’s leading environmental markets consultancy
- From 2010 to 2016 Todd gave the Australian Conservation Foundation around 40 days per annum on a pro-bono basis as a director and volunteer.
- We actively seek out and activate values-aligned clients, including emerging leaders who are effecting change within traditional companies and further afield.
- This includes for-good businesses as well as working with leaders in traditional businesses who are seeking to drive transition
- We regularly provide discounts for projects and organisations who seek to deliver better environmental outcomes
- Todd is a big fan of public transport, and rail in particular. He is a member of the Audit and Risk Committee of Sydney Trains and can be regularly found on public transport in various locations around Australia.
Low transport footprint
- We actively support videoconferencing and remote collaboration as an alternative to flying
- All airfares are offset at the time of purchase using that airline’s offset arrangements
- Where public transport by train is available this is our preferred mode of transport
- We choose highly efficient vehicles for local transportation whenever possible
Low energy footprint
- We aim to have a zero energy footprint.
- All electricity is either purchased from renewable sources or offset in full
- We operate a paperless environment where possible and have nearly eliminated the need for printing within our business